Uncompromising quality has made Cooper Plating one of the industry's premier electroplaters.
We are certified to several ISO based quality systems including IATF16949 and ISO9001 and are registered to handle CGP goods. We cater mainly to the automotive, military, aerospace, electronic and commercial industries. Cooper Plating's quality policy is as follows:
The Management of Cooper Plating Inc is committed to quality and continual improvement in all areas of the organization. Working together as a team, and with the involvement of all employees in the continual quality improvement process, we can ensure that the company's goals for quality, efficiency and delivery are met thereby enhancing customer satisfaction.
This is achieved by:
- Consistently meeting requirements of customers, ISO9001, IATF16949, and Cooper Plating's QMS, plus all applicable regulatory and legal requirements, customer specific requirements, as well as all relevent interested parties.
- Continually improving the efficiency and effectiveness of Cooper Plating's QMS.
- Periodic reviews of the Quality Policy and Objectives for continuing suitability.
- Commitment from management to the safety of the company's operations, products and, in particular, to the health and safety of employees, customers and the public in general.
- Focusing on customer satisfaction as a main priority.
Cooper Plating's Quality Policy is supported by an enhanced training program for all employees. As well, we have an established criteria for tracking and reporting customer on-time delivery, non-conformance, corrective actions and the cost of rework.
Quality Assurance is the key to our successful plating operation. Through on-line monitoring and process control, maximum quality is always assured. Plating accuracy is checked using various methods. Microscopes enable quick visual checks of plated items. With exceptional accuracy and reproducibility, samples from all of our different products are measured for plating thickness using our x-ray fluorescence equipment.
Our Chemical Lab contributes to the advancement of Cooper Plating by proving high performance, reliable and accurate analytical services. The chemical lab provides rigorous testing and evaluation of all electroplating solutions through the use of state of the art equipment and excellent analytical techniques.
All of this helps to ensure that our very high standards are not just maintained, but further advanced toward perfection. In fact, our ultimate goal is production runs with "zero defects" assuring our customers of top quality products providing optimum performance.